- DO have the referring ACN IBO’s ID number ready for verification during the ordering process.
- DO complete and submit your order yourself. No one else can complete the order for you.
- DO complete your order ONLY via the ACN online portal via the link below.
- DO have a Credit Card and Social Security number available for a credit check.
- DO remove any credit blocks prior to placing an order. Please make sure you enter your personal information correctly (for example enter your name as it appears on Social Security Card).
- DO enter the correct email address and contact number. DISH or the Installer will use your information to notify you of your order status.
- DO choose the earliest installation date possible, as soon as same day. Note: Holiday's may affect installation dates.
- DO ensure someone of the age of 18 is present during the installation.
- DO mention to the sales agent that you are with ACN if you’re prompted to call DISH due to an error while in the online cart. Ask the agent to add the IBO Number to the call notes.
- DO provide property management approval (renters/HOA).
- DON’T have the ACN IBO submit an order or contact DISH on your behalf. You must complete the order process, which includes important acknowledgments and terms related to your service.
- DON’T provide the ACN IBO's email address or the IBO's mobile number instead of yours.
- DON’T use the ACN IBO's credit card for the upfront payment. Only use your credit card.
- DON’T use a pre-paid credit card. You must use a valid credit or debit card.
- DON’T cancel your existing TV provider until your DISH service has been installed.
- DON’T call in to DISH to place your order unless you’re re-directed from the online process.
Important IBO Number Information:
During the order process, you will be required to enter the ID of the ACN IBO who referred you. Ensure you have the correct ACN IBO’s ID ready to enter so they get credited for your order.